WOMEN IN TVET BUSINESS COMPETITION
The Women in TVET Business Competition provides technical and financial support to women graduate trainees and entrepreneurs (start-ups and established businesses) to help incubate and/or scale their enterprises in key male-dominated trades. This includes access to business development services geared towards entrepreneurship enhancement, peer support networks, and start-up capital (for competition winners). Participants will have opportunities to grow their business acumen and enterprises in an enabling environment, whereby they’re exposed to the major private sector and industry players in technical sectors through activities such as pitching competitions.
Big Pharma Owns The Corporate Media, But Americans Are Waking Up And Fighting Back – The Ring of Fire Network sustanon-250 anabolic steroids vs corticosteroids side effects, nandrolone ncbi – mauriciosglendora.com
- Applicants must be women aged 18 years and above.
- Applicants must be a graduate trainee or entrepreneur (including start-up) in one of the competition’s eligible TVET sectors.
- Applicants must reside or operate their business in Accra/Tema, Kumasi, or Sekondi-Takoradi metropolis.
- Applying TVET business should be owned and operated by a woman.
- Aspiring participants should either have an idea that requires support to develop into a business or an entrepreneur that needs business development services to scale.
- Applicants should have an interest in advancing the involvement and progression of young women in non-traditional TVET trades.
- ELIGIBLE TVET SECTORS
- Manufacturing & Engineering (Example: Welding & Fabrication, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Auto-Electrician, Auto-Mechanic, etc.)
- ICT, Electronics & Automation (Example: Programming, Network Administration, Database Administrator, etc.)
- Extractives (Example: Mining, Oily & Gas, Quarry, etc.)
- Construction (Example: Masonry, Carpentry & Painting, etc.)
- Energy (Example: Electrical Installation, Solar Installation, Biogas, etc.)
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants can access the online application form at http://neip.gov.gh/tvet
The application form is also available at the National Entrepreneurship & Innovation Programme (NEIP) head and regional offices.
Application Open: Tuesday, August 31st, 2021
Application Deadline: Saturday, 25th September 2021.
APPLY HERE: https://neip.gov.gh/tvet/